Sunday, September 30, 2012

Excitement! And lots of work...

It's official! We're homeowners! We closed last Thursday, but the past week or so has been a blur of cleaning, small projects, moving parties, meeting great new neighbors and harnessing a toddler - just now getting around to updating our baby blog.

We were able to take a bit of a respite last night to go to a dear friend's birthday party. Wow - I needed that.  ;)


And now back to the moving grind. We have most of our boxes of stuff at the house now, huge thanks to several friends that generously volunteered their time, packing skills, labor and SUVs. Today is the day for moving the big furniture with a rented zip van. And this is where me and my low-lying placenta kindly bow out of the moving adventure. I'll be taking Annalee to see some of her buddies at church this morning and then working on the new house - hoping to work on the bedrooms a bit today. Get that ready for us to really get settled in. Pictures to come.

I'm not sure I can even express how happy I am that all of us are going to be in one house again. It was just way too hard to be spread out in two different locations. A huge shout out to our friends that helped us move. We seriously could not do this without them.


About our sweet little Bo - he's doing great. He's already turned and his head is lying really low - creating some interesting standing/sitting/laying down positions for me. The placenta is still low too - but our next ultrasound won't happen until early November - at that point, my talented doctor will determine if I need a c-section or how would should approach this delivery.


We're all excited for little Bo's arrival. I'm hoping we have enough time to get his bedroom in order before he's born. And Annalee is started to talk about being a big sister - she's going to be awesome.  ;)


Love and hugs, all!
A

1 comment: