Saturday, February 6, 2010

My co-workers ROCK!



My friends at work threw a baby shower for me yesterday and IT WAS AWESOME!  So many people showed up and I was truly honored by how many people took time out of their busy workdays to celebrate my growing family with me.  And there were so many really thoughtful gifts too! 

Kara, Angel and Kristy all put so much thought and energy into making the shower as fun as it was.  There were fun games, a super-cute cake (picture to follow), festive decorations - those girls really know how to throw a party!  :)


Which brings me to my next point - it's been awesome to be blessed by so much support and love from friends, family and co-workers as our family is growing.  It makes the whole experience such an incredibly positive one.  THANK YOU, EVERYONE!



blogspot visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment