Wednesday, January 2, 2013

We've made it to the first month!


blogspot visitorBo is officially one month old today. This milestone inspired a photo shoot.

one of the few things to convince me that Annalee really isn't a baby anymore...


my happy boy is officially one month old today!

embracing his fate to be one of my main models... 
the proud big sissy. 
The first month has been good. I can't believe it's already been a month - but at the same time, I feel like Bo has been with us forever. It's hard to imagine life without him.

He's a relaxed baby for the most part - and a little sweetie.  I think he might have some sensitivity to dairy though - he was acting extra fussy (and he's not really a fussy baby) after I would eat dairy-heavy foods, so I've chosen to cut that out of my diet for the most part - at least cow's milk (I learned it's probably one of the proteins in cow's milk and it's kind of common for new babies to have this sensitivity). For a dairy-lover like me, that's rough, but I've found some fun replacements like almond milk. And I've been keeping my hopes up that maybe he'll outgrow it in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment