Saturday, December 15, 2012

Chilling on the Homefront

Now that all the hospital and bili-light drama from the past week or so is over, we've been able to fall into some kind of routine around the house. We still have some help from momma b. for the next few days - not looking forward to her leaving...  :(  so trying to get the most out of the next few days that we get to share with her. 

Anna adores her little brother - she gives him lots of kisses and hugs and nose rubs. Here's a picture of the duo getting chummy.

peas and carrots
We've been lucky enough to keep Bo on a pretty general sleep schedule. He hasn't had the day/night confusion and sleeps for good chunks of about 3 hours at a time at night. During the day though - all bets are off. But overall, he's been pretty patient with us.

And have I mentioned how much I love not being pregnant anymore? I can "sleep" (AKA - lay down for minute or two) on my stomach and eat lunch meat without heating it first. And that's just the tip of the iceberg... Having my little guy here is way awesome too - he's snuggle-riffic.

Right now - Bo's snuggling with his 'gwamma' (as Anna says it). I'm going to take this opportunity to grab a bite for lunch and maybe even change out of my jammies. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment