Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Answered Prayers! God is good! :)


Just got the good news that the placenta has raised enough for us to attempt a delivery without needing a c-section. This is huge!

And to celebrate, I'm including this diagram of placenta positions:
more info here: http://www.lucinafoundation.org/pregnancycomplications-placentaprevia.html

Bo and I have a similar situation to the picture on the upper right hand side. Loving that we have been blessed with about an inch of leeway between the bottom of the placenta and the cervix, giving him plenty of room to birth without me having to get cut open. (Not that C-sections are the worst things in the world, but if I can avoid it, that's awesome.)

Thanks to everyone who has been praying on our behalf. Now - I'm selfishly asking that you continue to pray for a quick & easy delivery. THANKS AGAIN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment