Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Anxious and Expecting... Still...

So my maternity leave from work has officially started, but my labor has not. The estimated due date we were given is today - but if my pregnancy with Annalee is any indication, this little guy is going to be hanging on/in until the bitter end as well... I sense an induction may be headed my way.

I was hoping for a Thanksgiving baby. And though I had a few contractions, nothing happened except maybe a little overindulgence in some delicious gobble-y morsels earlier in the day. Now I'm hoping for an 11/29 baby. I'm not sure why - but I like that date. The hubs isn't expecting this baby to drop until early December though - sometime near 12/5. I'm not too worried about his prediction - he's only right sometimes...


No comments:

Post a Comment