Friday, November 30, 2012

Nested. And waiting.

We've been pretty set here for a couple of weeks now. Much thanks to my folks for coming out to help us get random odd jobs done, along with the fun of washing and sorting baby clothes. It's crazy how small newborn baby clothes are - totally hoping I don't lose all the socks in the dryer lint filter.

I even got the letters up for my babies' names in their room. (see pics below)


upgrading from the crib to the big kid bed. daddy built that new ladder just to make it more accessible for our little monkey preschooler.
so excited to use this crib again.  :)
blogspot visitor

It's exciting to be in the home stretch, but also a bit anxiety-inducing. I'm ready to have this guy already. And super ready to not be pregnant anymore.

Speaking of being ready - I'm scheduled for an induction tomorrow night if my hefty little guy doesn't make his grand entrance before then. I think 12/2 is a great day for a birthday.  It should be about 60 degrees here in Chicago then. Somehow that seems appropriate.

Now - I'm off to reorganize Bo's newborn clothes again and triple-check my hospital bag for the 10th time.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you, Braggles, and your new little baby boy! Hope he comes just in time for all the love you have waiting for him : )

    ReplyDelete