Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun Pregnancy Conversations...

So, Don and I were at the Target on Roosevelt over the weekend, picking up some last minute baby things.  We were able to find most of what we still needed, like a crib sheet, a changing pad and even some more toilet paper (gotta stock up, you know?).

Anyway - while we were checking out, the cashier asked us if we were shopping for our own baby - we said yes.  She asked "how many months are you?"

"Nine," I replied.

Without hesitating she said, "Please don't have your baby in this store".

I literally laughed out loud.  I think she was joking - at least kind of joking.  It doesn't even make sense to me that I would be going to Target (especially with someone who could so obviously go without me if we really needed something) or that I would be going ANYWHERE for that matter if I was already far along into labor, with the exception of the hospital, of course.  Unless it was maybe to grab some sushi - it's been 9 months, people!


blogspot visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment