Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long awaited! Nursery Pics!

Sorry it's taken so long to get these posted.  Trust me - we've been BUSY.  And I'm fairly certain that all experienced parents out there are laughing at me right now thinking that I'm busy... 
it's okay - I'm a good sport.


So - here's a picture of the nursery from the dining area:
 
And here's a close up of the crib:
 
 
And, of course, the rocker - where we'll be spending so much of our time:
 

Here's a close-up of the changing table too - but we have a changing pad there now too - so don't judge:
 
 
We still need to add some pictures on the wall - the tree painting and other fun things - like letters that spell out Baby's name and other nice touches, but it's a good start.  And we feel more ready to bring Baby home than we have this whole time.
Any minute now, Baby...




blogspot visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment