Sunday, January 3, 2010

CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES ROCK!

For the past few days, I've been craving - and I do mean CRAVING - chocolate milkshakes.  I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with all the calcium that I need right now for Baby.


I think I'm going to start rating them on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best.  Here are my first two reviews - in order of devourment:


Steak 'n Shake - 3.5
It wasn't very chocolatey at all (hence the 1.5 pts taken off), but it was so creamy and good and I absolutely LOVED the whipped cream and a cherry on top.  YUMMY.  Plus, we got it at half price because apparently Fridays between 2-4 is happy hour at Steak 'n Shake.  Who knew?


Sonic - 3
This milkshake was very icy - the texture was closer to a slushie or slurpee than an actual milkshake, but it was so chocolately that I almost didn't mind.  almost.  I couldn't bring myself to give it a 4 though.  Sorry, sonic.  It's not fault of your own, I'm sure.  I've just never had a sonic milkshake before and didn't know what to expect. 



blogspot visitor

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... Sonic... and chocolate... and milkshakes! I support this craving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to think about where other good milkshakes can be found.... I recall a place.... hmmmm...

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support, Megan!

    Nadine - Tell me more!

    ReplyDelete