Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nesting?



Today is our very first baby shower and we get to have it with our Ohio friends/family.  I'm SO excited!  Don is helping get food ready and has forbidden me to be anywhere near the kitchen.  That's pretty much the standard for us...

So, while I'm waiting for 3 o'clock to roll around so that we can get this party started, I'm watching even more HGTV.  I've been watching it all morning, actually.  I thought originally it might mean that I'm officially nesting - apparently that's a perfectly normal and expected part of pregnancy.  But I'm only at 7 months and 1 week (29 weeks for those of you that don't like figuring out the math) and I think nesting usually happens in another month or two.  But that part that convinces me the most that I'm not actually nesting yet is that I'm not doing anything - I'm just watching TV.

But Don is hard at work in Momma B's kitchen - and I feel like I should be doing SOMETHING.  So - I'm collecting ideas for decorating our nursery.  And here is what I've come up with so far:



Like the tree that's on the wall?  Yep - me too.  So since our nursery colors are going to be similar, I think this one is a go.  Now - we just have to build the walls.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment