Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside...



but the dark is what's going to keep me in.  My workout buddy and I decided to move our morning walks indoors to the gym now that it's getting darker outside in the morning.



As you might be able to tell from the picture I took this morning, it's still gorgeous even thought it's dark out now.  The sunrise was, well... "wow"!  Or as my dad might say, "breathtaking and beautiful".  But in spite of the beauty, it's still very dark and there's not nearly as many people out in the morning anymore - it just kind of makes for a less safe feeling walk.  (Hence the move indoors).

I think it's going to be okay though because we already decided to start incorporating light hand weights into our time at the gym - maybe get some toning in our upper bodies to match the toning I see in my legs from carrying around all this extra weight in my belly. 

blogspot visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment