Sunday, October 25, 2009

so much to do...



the excitement of becoming a mother is starting to turn into anxiety over everything that we have to do to prepare for Baby.  and when i say "everything", I really mean it.

up to this point, the only thing we've done is make our monthly checkup appointments and watch me get bigger.  Oh- i also take my vitamins every day.  But that's it. 

Last weekend, Don and I took a test called Strengthsfinder 2.0 by the Gallup peoples.  Anyway - it confirmed a lot of what I already knew to be true - and that is: I'm strong at developing relationships with people, but I usually lack vision.  It also revealed to me what I previously did not know - Don is also a relationship builder and not so much into planning for the future...  that one was quite a bit of surprise for me.

Now this isn't to say that we NEVER plan, but just that our natural tendencies don't fall that way so much.  Now - point being, because I know this is something to we need to focus on in order to make happen, I'm blogging about this for a little bit of accountability. 

Here are some things that we need to start working on in the Bratschie house:
  • Nursery area
  • register for classes at the hospital
  • register for baby things
Also - if you know the layout of our place, or if you just happen to be an interior designer - we need some serious help planning out our nursery area.  You can consider this an official cry for help.  ;)


blogspot visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment