Friday, September 18, 2009

14 Weeks - Baby can now squint!



Baby can also frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck her/his thumb.  Although I don't really like to think about the peeing part that much because - where's it all go?  yeah.  exactly.

So Baby is officially 14 weeks today based on the first due date we were given.  We've since heard that Baby was a few days older based only on size - but our due date wasn't officially changed...

Anyway - every week, on Fridays, I get an email telling me what Baby is up to this week.  I signed up for it online at babycenter.com - it's a site that Don found.  Not only does it have great information for what Baby is up to - but it gives some helpful hints for mom and dad too - like what I should be expecting this week and what Don can be expecting too.  :)     (Although no one really warned us about my new carnivorous meal choices...) 

I love knowing what Baby is up to and what it can do now.  Last week it got finished up with it's fingerprints!  What a busy Baby!  And we know that Baby is roughly the size of a lemon now too.  (Doesn't exactly explain why my baby bump is so huge...)

Every time I get one of these emails describing what Baby is up to and how quickly Baby is growing, it totally reminds me of Psalm 139.

Psalm 139:13,14:
13 For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.

 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well.



blogspot visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment