Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fun Green Hooded Baby Sweaters and Awesome Moms!

Last night, I saw my good friend, Lindsay.  Her mom heard that I was pregnant and even though she's never met me, she made the most adorable little baby sweater for Baby!  It's the perfect shade of green (because it's one of my favorite colors and gender-neutral as we don't know if Baby is a boy or a girl yet).  And it has a zipper that goes up the back of the sweater, to the hood.  It's going to be soooo easy to put this on Baby!  :)

The only requirement was that I had to take a picture of the sweater on Baby and send it to Lindsay's mom.  Assuming I don't forget that point due to momnesia, I'm in!  Heck, I'm even going to post a picture of the sweater of awesomeness here. 

Thanks, Lindsay's Mom!  :)



1 comment: