Saturday, September 12, 2009

Maternity Pillows!

For those of you that don't know - when you go to try on Maternity clothes, most stores offer a small, baby-belly shaped pillow to try clothes on with - it's a great way to see what the clothes might look like after you get unbelievably huge (read "in your third trimester").

This fun little tool was brand new to me - the first time I was aware that this thing really existed was last week.  But it only took one use for me to see how helpful this could be.  Although I have no idea if I'm going to carry low - or high, I do know that when I'm much bigger the clothes i'm trying on will still fit like they're supposed to.  (ie - dresses won't magically become mini-skirts, etc.)

The belly pillow itself looks strange.  It's just this lump of pillow that wraps around Velcros in place around your waste.  It's kind of lumpy under clothes too - but how else are you going to simulate how you might look at 8 months?

Here are some pictures - of the belly pillow and me trying on a dress with the belly pillow.  That's right, peeps.  I'm going to get HUGE.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment